Sharman T. Propp
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- J.D., Boston University, 1986
- A.B., Harvard College, 1983
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- New York State Bar Association
- Westchester Women’s Bar Association
Ms. Propp currently specializes in commercial and employment litigation, including litigation arising under the Fair Labor Standards Act, Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), New York State Labor Law and a variety of other federal and state statutes.
In addition to practicing law, Ms. Propp performs with the Taconic Opera and is a member of the Board of Directors of the opera company. In prior years, she has served as President of the Briarcliff Manor Public Library Board of Trustees and President of the Westchester Great Books Council.